Report NEP-INT-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Tovar & Luis Roberto Martínez, 2011. "Diversification, Networks and the Survival of Exporting Firms," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008733, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011. "Trade network and international R&D spillovers," Openloc Working Papers 1103, Public policies and local development.
- Fuchs, A. & Klann, N., 2011. "Paying a Visit: The Dalai Lama Effect on International Trade," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1103, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ulf Lewrick & Lukas Mohler & Rolf Weder, 2011. "International Trade in Variety and Domestic Production," Working papers 2011/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Föllmi, Reto & Hepenstrick, Christian & Zweimüller, Josef, 2011. "Non-homothetic preferences, parallel imports and the extensive margin of international trade," Economics Working Paper Series 1122, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Cristea, Anca D., 2011. "Buyer-Seller Relationships in International Trade: Evidence from U.S. States' Exports and Business-Class Travel," MPRA Paper 30347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amiti, Mary & Cameron, Lisa, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and the Wage Skill Premium: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011. "Taking Keller seriously: trade and distance in international R&D spillovers," Openloc Working Papers 1102, Public policies and local development.
- Pol Antràs & C. Fritz Foley, 2011. "Poultry in Motion: A Study of International Trade Finance Practices," NBER Working Papers 17091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011. "Tariffs And Trade Liberalization With Network Externalities," Discussion Paper Series 71, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2011.
- Rohner, D. & Thoenig, M. & Zilibotti, F., 2011. "War Signals: A Theory of Trade, Trust and Conflict," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1136, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Nune Hovhannisyan & Wolfgang Keller, 2011. "International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 17100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.