Electricity Distribution Networks: Investment and Regulation, and Uncertain Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Security of supply and regulation of energy networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4584-4589, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Aalbers & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova, 2011. "Optimal regulation under unknown supply of distributed generation," CPB Discussion Paper 192, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Paterakis, Nikolaos G. & Erdinç, Ozan & Catalão, João P.S., 2017. "An overview of Demand Response: Key-elements and international experience," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 871-891.
- Poudineh, Rahmatallah & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2014.
"Distributed generation, storage, demand response and energy efficiency as alternatives to grid capacity enhancement,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 222-231.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Distributed Generation Storage, Demand Response, and Energy Efficiency as Alternatives to Grid Capacity Enhancement," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1356, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity networks; regulation; investment;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IND-2011-06-04 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-NET-2011-06-04 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-06-04 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.