Elementi di una teoria dell'impresa sociale
[Elements of a theory of social enterprise]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Marco Paiola, 2011. "From Controlled to Loose Co-Production: Benefits Distribution Between Firms and Consumers," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0135, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fabrizio Cafaggi; Paola Iamiceli, 2008. "New Frontiers in the Legal Structure and Legislation of Social Enterprises in Europe: A Comparative Analysis," EUI-LAW Working Papers 16, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422.
- Nicolò Bellanca & Mauro Lombardi, 2010. "Le Traiettorie Reticolari dell'Innovazione Territoriale," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial enterprise; Merit good; Common;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
- P42 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Productive Enterprises; Factor and Product Markets; Prices
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .