Elementi di una teoria dell'impresa sociale
[Elements of a theory of social enterprise]
From an idealtypical perspective, an enterprise is social if it offers, with a binding commitment to governance, merit goods and services of the commons, using in a non-privatistic manner the most part of profits that may be obtained. This definition is discussed in relation to the characteristics of economic goods, the range of forms that the social enterprise assumes, and its possibility of branching in the economic system.
|Date of creation:||28 Oct 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Marco Paiola, 2011. "From Controlled to Loose Co-Production: Benefits Distribution Between Firms and Consumers," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0135, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fabrizio Cafaggi; Paola Iamiceli, 2008. "New Frontiers in the Legal Structure and Legislation of Social Enterprises in Europe: A Comparative Analysis," EUI-LAW Working Papers 16, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2009.
"Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671422, Diciembre.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2006. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521855266, Diciembre.
- Nicolò Bellanca & Mauro Lombardi, 2010. "Le Traiettorie Reticolari dell'Innovazione Territoriale," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.