Identifying the motivations of environmental volunteers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuckertz, Andreas & Wagner, Marcus, 2010. "The influence of sustainability orientation on entrepreneurial intentions -- Investigating the role of business experience," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 524-539, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:177-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:365-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mel Galbraith & Barbara Bollard-Breen & David R. Towns, 2016. "The Community-Conservation Conundrum: Is Citizen Science the Answer?," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-16, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:8:p:2324-:d:223861 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Chung Hee & Amaeshi, Kenneth & Harris, Simon & Suh, Chang-Jin, 2013. "CSR and the national institutional context: The case of South Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2581-2591.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:6:p:1493-1501 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marisa R. Ferreira & Teresa Proença & João F. Proença, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis about Motivations among Hospital Volunteers," FEP Working Papers 418, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:326-334 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:50:y:2007:i:4:p:503-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.