Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP): Time to Let Go
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marife Ballesteros & Alma dela Cruz, 2006.
"Land Reform and Changes in Land Ownership Concentration : Evidence from Rice-Growing Villages in the Philippines,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22613, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dela Cruz, Alma M. & Ballesteros, Marife M., 2006. "Land Reform and Changes in Land Ownership Concentration: Evidence from Rice-Growing Villages in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2006-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"A Theory of Political Transitions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 938-963, September.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A, 1999. "A Theory of Political Transitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & James Robinson, 1999. "A Theory of Political Transitions," Working papers 99-26, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Shenggen Fan & Connie Chan-Kang, 2005.
"Is small beautiful? Farm size, productivity, and poverty in Asian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 135-146, January.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2003. "Is Small Beautiful? Farm Size, Productivity, and Pverty in Asian Agriculture," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245929, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Palmer, Donald W. & Pemberton, Carlisle A., 2007. "An Estimation of the Efficient Size of Sugarcane Enterprises for Farmers in Trinidad," Farm and Business - The Journal of The Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, Caribbean Agro-Economic Society, vol. 7(1), June.
- Marife M. Ballesteros & F. Bresciani, 2008.
"Land Rental Market Activity in Agrarian Reform Areas : Evidence from the Philippines,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22614, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bresciani, F. & Ballesteros, Marife M., 2008. "Land Rental Market Activity in Agrarian Reform Areas: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bhalla, Surjit S & Roy, Prannoy L, 1988. "Mis-specification in Farm Productivity Analysis: The Role of Land Quality," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(1), pages 55-73, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toby C. Monsod & Sharon A. Piza, 2014. "Time to let go of CARP? Not so fast," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 51(1), pages 19-27, June.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Geron, Ma. Piedad S. & Badiola, Jocelyn Alma R., 2016. "Comprehensive Study on Credit Programs to Smallholders," Discussion Papers DP 2016-48, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gary B. Teves, 2014. "Improving Credit Access for the Food and Agriculture Sector through Enhanced Implementation of Existing Policies and New Strategies," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201415, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCARP; agrarian reform; agriculture; Coase Theorem; Philippines;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-04-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2014-04-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-SEA-2014-04-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.