Land Reform and Changes in Land Ownership Concentration: Evidence from Rice-Growing Villages in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marife Ballesteros & Alma dela Cruz, 2006. "Land Reform and Changes in Land Ownership Concentration : Evidence from Rice-Growing Villages in the Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 22613, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Otsuka, Keijiro, 1991. "Determinants and consequences of land reform implementation in the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 339-355, April.
- Adriano, Lourdes S., 1991. "A General Assessment of the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program," Working Papers WP 1991-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Land Reform, Rural Development, and Poverty in the Philippines : Revisiting the Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18545, The World Bank.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2014. "Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP): Time to let go," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 51(1), pages 1-18, June.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2014. "Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP): Time to Let Go," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201402, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsland reform; land ownership concentration; land ownership consolidation;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-05-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-05-12 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2006-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .