The East Laguna Village: Four Decades of Studies in a Filipino Village
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1999. "Technology, Market, and Community in Contract Choice: Rice Harvesting in the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 371-86, January.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, M. & Marciano, E. B., 1999.
"Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 79-93, March.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, M. & Marciano, E.B., 1999. "Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Otsuka, Keijiro, 1991. "Determinants and consequences of land reform implementation in the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 339-355, April.
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1980. "Technology and labor contract: Two systems of rice harvesting in the Philippines," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 357-377, December.
- "Hayami, Yujiro" & "Kikuchi, Masao", 1999. "Does Modernization Promote Inequality?―Three Decades of Changes in a Philippine Village―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(2), pages 107-119, April.
- Yujiro HAYAMI & Masao KIKUCHI & Esther B. MARCIANO, 1998. "Structure Of Rural-Based Industrialization: Metal Craft Manufacturing On The Outskirts Of Greater Manila, The Philippines," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(2), pages 132-154, 06.
- Masako Fujiie & Yujiro Hayami & Masao Kikuchi, 2005. "The conditions of collective action for local commons management: the case of irrigation in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 179-189, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:primdp:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.