The East Laguna Village: Four Decades of Studies in a Filipino Village
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186|
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Masako Fujiie & Yujiro Hayami & Masao Kikuchi, 2005. "The conditions of collective action for local commons management: the case of irrigation in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 179-189, 09.
- Otsuka, Keijiro, 1991. "Determinants and consequences of land reform implementation in the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 339-355, April.
- "Hayami, Yujiro" & "Kikuchi, Masao", 1999. "Does Modernization Promote Inequality?―Three Decades of Changes in a Philippine Village―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(2), pages 107-119, April.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, M. & Marciano, E. B., 1999.
"Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines,"
Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 79-93, March.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, Masao & Marciano, E.B., 1999. "Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1980. "Technology and labor contract: Two systems of rice harvesting in the Philippines," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 357-377, December.
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1999. "Technology, Market, and Community in Contract Choice: Rice Harvesting in the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 371-386, January.
- Yujiro HAYAMI & Masao KIKUCHI & Esther B. MARCIANO, 1998. "Structure Of Rural-Based Industrialization: Metal Craft Manufacturing On The Outskirts Of Greater Manila, The Philippines," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(2), pages 132-154, 06. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:primdp:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.