The East Laguna Village: Four Decades of Studies in a Filipino Village
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masako Fujiie & Yujiro Hayami & Masao Kikuchi, 2005. "The conditions of collective action for local commons management: the case of irrigation in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 179-189, September.
- Otsuka, Keijiro, 1991. "Determinants and consequences of land reform implementation in the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 339-355, April.
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1980. "Technology and labor contract: Two systems of rice harvesting in the Philippines," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 357-377, December.
- Hayami, Yujiro & Kikuchi, Masao, 1999. "Does Modernization Promote Inequality?―Three Decades of Changes in a Philippine Village―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(2), pages 107-119, April.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, Masao & Marciano, E.B., 1999.
"Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(2), March.
- Hayami, Y. & Kikuchi, M. & Marciano, E. B., 1999. "Middlemen and peasants in rice marketing in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 79-93, March.
- Kikuchi, Masao & Hayami, Yujiro, 1999. "Technology, Market, and Community in Contract Choice: Rice Harvesting in the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(2), pages 371-386, January.
- Yujiro HAYAMI & Masao KIKUCHI & Esther B. MARCIANO, 1998. "Structure Of Rural-Based Industrialization: Metal Craft Manufacturing On The Outskirts Of Greater Manila, The Philippines," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(2), pages 132-154, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sakai, Yoko & Estudillo, Jonna P. & Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Higuchi, Yuki & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012. "Do Natural Disasters Affect the Poor Disproportionately? The Case of Typhoon Milenyo in the Rural Philippines," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 31, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sakai, Yoko & Estudillo, Jonna P. & Fuwa, Nobuhiko & Higuchi, Yuki & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2017. "Do Natural Disasters Affect the Poor Disproportionately? Price Change and Welfare Impact in the Aftermath of Typhoon Milenyo in the Rural Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 16-26.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:primdp:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.