Report NEP-AGR-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:12804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cabanilla, Liborio S. & Rodriguez, U-Primo E., 2006. "The Impact of a Philippine-US FTA: The Case of Philippine Agriculture," Discussion Papers DP 2006-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cabanilla, Liborio S., 2006. "Agricultural Trade Between the Philippines and the US: Status, Issues and Prospects," Discussion Papers DP 2006-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen P. & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Edward & Woma, 2007. "FAPRI 2007 U.S. And World Agricultural Outlook," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12805, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jann Lay & George Michuki M’Mukaria & Toman Omar Mahmoud, 2007. "Boda-bodas Rule: Non-agricultural Activities and Their Inequality Implications in Western Kenya," GIGA Working Paper Series 48, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2006. "Preferential Trading Agreements and Agricultural Liberalization in East and Southeast Asia," Discussion Papers DP 2006-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- George Verikios, 2006. "Understanding the World Wool Market: Trade, Productivity and Grower Incomes. Part 5: Relative Returns to Australian Wool Producers of On- and Off-Farm Research," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Dela Cruz, Alma M. & Ballesteros, Marife M., 2006. "Land Reform and Changes in Land Ownership Concentration: Evidence from Rice-Growing Villages in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2006-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:130ashenfelter is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reichhuber, Anke & Requate, Till, 2007. "Alternative Use Systems for the Remaining Cloud Forest in Ethiopia and the Role of Arabica Coffee - A Cost-Benefit Analysis," Economics Working Papers 2007-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Florence Kondylis, 2007. "Agricultural Outputs and Conflict Displacement: Evidence from a Policy Intervention in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 28, Households in Conflict Network.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:134chow is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Leon, Augusto L., 2000. "Review and Evaluation of Publicly Funded Research and Development in Agro Processing," Discussion Papers DP 2000-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Conforti, Piero & Ford, Deep & Hallam, David & Rapsomanikis, George & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "The European Union preferential trade with developing countries. Total trade restrictiveness and the case of sugar," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07037, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- George Verikios, 2006. "Understanding the World Wool Market: Trade, Productivity and Grower Incomes. Part 1: Introduction," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Mikic, Mia, 2007. "Preferential trade agreements and agricultural trade liberalization in Asia and the Pacific," MPRA Paper 2947, University Library of Munich, Germany.