Diaspora, Remittances, and Poverty in RP’s Regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Yang, 2004.
"International Migration, Human Capital, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Philippine Migrants’ Exchange Rate Shocks,"
531, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Yang, Dean, 2005. "International migration, human capital, and entrepreneurship : evidence from Philippine migrants'exchange rate shocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3578, The World Bank.
- M. Pernia , Ernesto & S. Salas, J. M. Ian, 2006. "Investment Climate, Productivity, and Regional Development in a Developing Country," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 23(2), pages 70-89.
- Ernesto M. Pernia & Pilipinas F. Quising, 2003. "Trade openness and regional development in a developing country," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 37(3), pages 391-406, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ducanes, Geoffrey. & Abella, Manolo I., 2008. "Overseas Filipino workers and their impact on household employment decisions," ILO Working Papers 994112263402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:411226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto M. Pernia, 2011. "Is labor export good development policy?," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 48(1), pages 13-34, June.
- Geoffrey Ducanes, 2012. "Are remittances inducing laziness in households?: a reexamination of the evidence," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 1-24, December.
- James Ted McDonald & M. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2009. "The Impact of Skill Mismatch among Migrants on Remittance Behaviour," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 242, McMaster University.
- Loradel O. Capistrano & Maria Lourdes C. Sta. Maria, 2007. "The Impact of International Labor Migration and OFW Remittances on Poverty in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200706, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:200602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.