Alternative Means Testing Options Using CBMS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Coady & Margaret Grosh & John Hoddinott, 2004. "Targeting of Transfers in Developing Countries : Review of Lessons and Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14902.
- Ubbarao, K. & Ahmed, A.U. & Teklu, T., 1996. "Selected Social Safety Net Programs in the Philippines. Targeting, Cost Effectiveness, and option for Reform," World Bank - Discussion Papers 317, World Bank.
- Coady, David P. & Parker, Susan W., 2005.
"Program participation under means-testing and self-selection targeting methods,"
191, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coady, David P. & Parker, Susan W., 2005. "Program participation under means-testing and self-selection targeting methods," FCND discussion papers 191, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Castaneda, Tarsicio, 2005. "Targeting social spending to the poor with proxy - means testing: Colombia's SISBEN system," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32759, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2000.
"Monitoring Targeting Performance When Decentralized Allocations to the Poor Are Unobserved,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 331-345, May.
- Ravallion, 1999. "Monitoring targeting performance when decentralized allocation to the poor are unobserved," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2080, The World Bank.
- Margaret Grosh & David Coady & John Hoddinott, 2003. "Targeting Methods for Transfers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11817, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrios, Erniel B. & Mina, Christian D., 2009.
"Profiling Poverty with Multivariate Adaptive Regression Splines,"
DP 2009-29, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Barrios, Erniel B. & Mina, Christian D., 2013. "Profiling Poverty with Multivariate Adaptive Regression Splines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 2d, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jehu-Appiah, Caroline & Aryeetey, Genevieve & Spaan, Ernst & Agyepong, Irene & Baltussen, Rob, 2010. "Efficiency, equity and feasibility of strategies to identify the poor: An application to premium exemptions under National Health Insurance in Ghana," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 166-173, May.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity-based monitoring system; PhilHealth indigent program; income-based poverty; assets ownership; electricity consumption; targeting of beneficiaries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2006-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .