Alternative Means Testing Options Using CBMS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Coady & Margaret Grosh & John Hoddinott, 2004. "Targeting of Transfers in Developing Countries : Review of Lessons and Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14902.
- Ubbarao, K. & Ahmed, A.U. & Teklu, T., 1996. "Selected Social Safety Net Programs in the Philippines. Targeting, Cost Effectiveness, and option for Reform," World Bank - Discussion Papers 317, World Bank.
- Coady, David P. & Parker, Susan W., 2005.
"Program participation under means-testing and self-selection targeting methods,"
191, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coady, David P. & Parker, Susan W., 2005. "Program participation under means-testing and self-selection targeting methods," FCND discussion papers 191, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mar, Pamela, 2003. "Asia Meets Europe: Inter-Regionalism and the Asia-Europe Meeting: Julie Gilson (Ed.); Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd., UK, 2002, ISBN 1 84064 108 8," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 353-355, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dmytro Boyarchuk & Liudmyla Kotusenko & Katarzyna Pietka-Kosinska & Roman Semko & Irina Sinitsina, 2009. "Agriculture Income Assessment for the Purpose of Social Assistance: the Case of Ukraine," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0399, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jehu-Appiah, Caroline & Aryeetey, Genevieve & Spaan, Ernst & Agyepong, Irene & Baltussen, Rob, 2010. "Efficiency, equity and feasibility of strategies to identify the poor: An application to premium exemptions under National Health Insurance in Ghana," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 166-173, May.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity-based monitoring system; Philhealth indigent program; income-based poverty; assets ownership; electricity consumption; targetting of beneficiaries;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.