In-depth Analysis on the Access to and Suitability of the Loans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diagne, Aliou & Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar, 2000.
"Empirical measurements of households' access to credit and credit constraints in developing countries,"
90, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diagne, Aliou & Zeller, Manfred & Sharma, Manohar, 2000. "Empirical measurements of households' access to credit and credit constraints in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 90, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zeller, Manfred, 1994. "Determinants of credit rationing: A study of informal lenders and formal credit groups in Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1895-1907, December.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Mangahas, Mahar & Agabin, Meliza H. & Abrera-Mangahas, Maria Alcestis, 1989. "Integrative Report on the Informal Credit Markets in the Philippines," Working Papers WP 1989-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Graham, Douglas H. & Relampagos, Julius P., 1990. "Credit Unions: An Underrated Mode of Mobilizing and Allocating Resources in Rural Areas," Working Papers WP 1990-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; households; loans; credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2004-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .