Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1998. "Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case," Research Paper Series RPS 1998-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Mangahas, Mahar & Agabin, Meliza H. & Abrera-Mangahas, Maria Alcestis, 1989. "Integrative Report on the Informal Credit Markets in the Philippines," Working Papers WP 1989-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Balbosa, Joven Zamoras, 1988. "Informal Savings and Credit Institutions in the Urban Areas: The Case of Cooperative Credit Unions," Working Papers WP 1988-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Graham, Douglas H. & Relampagos, Julius P., 1990. "Credit Unions: An Underrated Mode of Mobilizing and Allocating Resources in Rural Areas," Working Papers WP 1990-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Graham, Douglas H. & Relampagos, Julius P., 1990. "A Study of the Operations and Performance of Selected Cooperative Credit Unions," Working Papers WP 1990-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2003. "Integrating Gender Perspectives in Evaluating the Efficiency of COFI: The Case of Credit Cooperatives in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2003-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordssavings mobilization; credit unions; financial system; interest rate; credit policy; credit channel/conduit; self-employment; savings deposit; profitability and feasibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_1995-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.