Informal Savings and Credit Institutions in the Urban Areas: The Case of Cooperative Credit Unions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1995.
"Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case,"
DP 1995-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1998. "Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case," Research Paper Series RPS 1998-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte MB., 1995. "Credit unions as channels of micro-credit lines : The Pilippine case," ILO Working Papers 993127133402676, International Labour Organization.
- Cacnio, Faith Christian Q., 2001. "Microfinance Approach to Housing: The Community Mortgage Program," Discussion Papers DP 2001-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Isaias Lagsa Borres, 2020. "Industry Analysis of Pawnshop in the Philippine," International Journal of Business and Administrative Studies, Professor Dr. Bahaudin G. Mujtaba, vol. 6(2), pages 111-120.
- Meyer, Richard L. & Nagarajan, Geetha, 1992. "An Assessment of the Role of Informal Finance in the Development Process," 1991 Conference, August 22-29, 1991, Tokyo, Japan 183352, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:312713 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinformal financial sectors; credit unions; credit program; credit market; savings;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1988-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aniceto Orbeta (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.