Credit Unions: An Underrated Mode of Mobilizing and Allocating Resources in Rural Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1995.
"Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case,"
DP 1995-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1998. "Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case," Research Paper Series RPS 1998-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte MB., 1995. "Credit unions as channels of micro-credit lines : The Pilippine case," ILO Working Papers 993127133402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:312713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "In-depth Analysis on the Access to and Suitability of the Loans," Discussion Papers DP 2004-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2003. "Integrating Gender Perspectives in Evaluating the Efficiency of COFI: The Case of Credit Cooperatives in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2003-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscredit program; rural sector; credit market; resource mobilization; credit access; resource management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1990-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.