Credit Unions: An Underrated Mode of Mobilizing and Allocating Resources in Rural Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1995.
"Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case,"
DP 1995-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1998. "Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case," Research Paper Series RPS 1998-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte MB., 1995. "Credit unions as channels of micro-credit lines : The Pilippine case," ILO Working Papers 993127133402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:312713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2004. "In-depth Analysis on the Access to and Suitability of the Loans," Discussion Papers DP 2004-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2003. "Integrating Gender Perspectives in Evaluating the Efficiency of COFI: The Case of Credit Cooperatives in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2003-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscredit program; rural sector; credit market; resource mobilization; credit access; resource management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1990-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .