A Study of the Operations and Performance of Selected Cooperative Credit Unions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1995.
"Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case,"
DP 1995-25, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1998. "Credit Unions as Channels of Micro-Credit Lines: The Philippine Case," Research Paper Series RPS 1998-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte MB., 1995. "Credit unions as channels of micro-credit lines : The Pilippine case," ILO Working Papers 993127133402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:312713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Manlagnit, Ma. Chelo V., 2003. "Integrating Gender Perspectives in Evaluating the Efficiency of COFI: The Case of Credit Cooperatives in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2003-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordscredit unions; credit market; credit cooperative; credit access;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1990-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .