Environmental Problems and Development Policies for Renewable Energy in BRIC Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix Groba & Jing Cao, 2015.
"Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(2), pages 243-283, February.
- Jing Cao & Felix Groba, 2013. "Chinese Renewable Energy Technology Exports: The Role of Policy, Innovation and Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1263, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Voigt, Sebastian & De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena, 2014.
"Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 47-62.
- Enrica De Cian & Michael Schymura & Elena Verdolini & Sebastian Voigt, 2013. "Energy Intensity Developments in 40 Major Economies: Structural Change or Technology Improvement?," Working Papers 2013.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- De Cian, Enrica & Schymura, Michael & Verdolini, Elena & Voigt, Sebastian, 2013. "Energy intensity developments in 40 major economies: Structural change or technology improvement?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yuri Simachev & Mikhail Kuzyk & Boris Kuznetsov & Evgeniy Pogrebniak, 2014. "Industrial Policy in Russia in 2000–2013: Institutional Features and Key Lessons," Published Papers 198, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Fay, Marianne & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien, 2013. "Green industrial policies : when and how," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6677, The World Bank.
- Zeng, Lin & Xu, Ming & Liang, Sai & Zeng, Siyu & Zhang, Tianzhu, 2014. "Revisiting drivers of energy intensity in China during 1997–2007: A structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 640-647.
- Jing Dai & Andreas Ziegler & Martin Kesternich & Andreas Löschel, 2014. "Do Chinese individuals believe in global climate change and why? An econometric analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201428, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Joan Canton & Åsa Johannesson Lindén, 2010. "Support schemes for renewable electricity in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 408, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Zhang, Sufang & Andrews-Speed, Philip & Ji, Meiyun, 2014. "The erratic path of the low-carbon transition in China: Evolution of solar PV policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 903-912.
- Zhaohua Wang & Chao Feng, 2014. "The impact and economic cost of environmental regulation on energy utilization in China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(27), pages 3362-3376, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBRICS; environmental problems; energy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-08-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2015-08-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-08-07 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2015-ep02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .