Prioritization Of Sanitary Restrications Facing U.S. Exports Of Bovine, Porcine, And Ovine For Determination Of Surveillance Needs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2017.
"Quantitative Policy Analysis Of Sanitary, Phytosanitary And Technical Barriers To Trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 3, pages 39-62
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- John C. Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2001. "Quantitative Policy Analysis of Sanitary, Phytosanitary and Technical Barriers to Trade," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 87, pages 107-130.
- Beghin, John C. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2001. "Quantitative Policy Analysis of Sanitary, Phytosanitary and Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5119, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2005. "Quantitative Policy Analysis of Sanitary, Phytosanitary and Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12740, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paarlberg, Philip L. & Hillberg, Ann & Lee, John G. & Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr., 2008. "Economic Impacts of Foreign Animal Disease," Economic Research Report 56453, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Kerr, William A., 1997. "Progress Toward A Single Market: The New Institutional Economics Of The Nafta Livestock Sectors," Harmonization\Convergence\Compatibility in Agriculture and Agri-Food Policy: Canada, United States and Mexico; Proceedings of the 3rd Ag... 1997 16888, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Paul Gallagher, 1998. "International Marketing Margins for Agricultural Products: Effects of Some Nontariff Trade Barriers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 325-336.
More about this item
Keywordssanitary restrictions; exports; trade;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pae:wpaper:10-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Weber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dapurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.