Fractionalization and the Fight over Natural Resources: Ethnicity, language, religion, and the onset of civil war
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:101:y:2007:i:04:p:709-725_07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Habyarimana, James P. & Humphreys, Macartan & Posner, Daniel N. & Weinstein, Jeremy, 2006. "Why Does Ethnic Diversity Undermine Public Goods Provision? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2272, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibrahim Ahmed Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, 2015.
"Resource rents, institutions, and violent civil conflicts,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 89-113, February.
- Ibrahim Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, 2013. "Resource Rents, Institutions and Violent Civil Conflicts," Working Papers 775, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2013.
- Ibrahim Ahmed Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, 2013. "Resource Rents, Institutions and Violent Civil Conflicts," Documentos de Trabajo 438, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Fum, Ruikang Marcus & Hodler, Roland, 2010.
"Natural resources and income inequality: The role of ethnic divisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 360-363, June.
- Ruikand Marcus Fum & Roland Hodler, 2009. "Natural Resources and Income Equality: the role of Ethnic divisions," OxCarre Working Papers 023, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsCivil war; conflict; natural resources; fractionalization;
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:oxcrwp:017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melis Boya). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oxcaruk.html .