Public Health Insurance in Vietnam towards Universal Coverage: Identifying the challenges, issues, and problems in its design and organizational practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 2002.
"Insuring Consumption Against Illness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1997. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," NBER Working Papers 6035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," JCPR Working Papers 41, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Ardeshir Sepehri & Sisira Sarma & Wayne Simpson, 2006. "Does non-profit health insurance reduce financial burden? Evidence from the Vietnam living standards survey panel," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 603-616.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2010. "Estimating health insurance impacts under unobserved heterogeneity: the case of Vietnam's health care fund for the poor," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 189-208.
- Fwu-Ranq Chang & Pravin K. Trivedi, 2003. "Economics of self-medication: theory and evidence," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 721-739.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroyuki Yamada & Tien Manh Vu, 2016.
"Health insurance coverage and firm performance: Evidence using firm level data from Vietnam,"
OSIPP Discussion Paper
16E007, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Yamada, Hiroyuki & VU, Manh Tien, 2016. "Health insurance coverage and firm performance: Evidence using firm level data from Vietnam," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-19, Asian Growth Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Insurance; universal coverage; Vietnam;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-13 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-04-13 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osp:wpaper:13e003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akiko Murashita). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iposujp.html .