Entrepreneurial Competition and Its Impact on the Aggregate Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Katsuya Takii, 2009. "Entrepreneurial competition and its impact on the aggregate economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 1-18, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mills, David E & Schumann, Laurence, 1985. "Industry Structure with Fluctuating Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 758-767, September.
- Takii, Katsuya, 2008.
"Fiscal policy and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 592-608, March.
- Katsuya Takii, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Entrepreneurship," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 698, Econometric Society.
- Katsuya Takii, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Entrepreneurship," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 320, Econometric Society.
- Katsuya Takii, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and Entrepreneurship," Macroeconomics 0406006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schumpeter, Joseph A., 1947. "The Creative Response in Economic History," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 149-159, November.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Casson, Mark, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 327-348, October.
- Marcus Asplund & Volker Nocke, 2003. "Firm Turnover in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 03-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Welch, F, 1970. "Education in Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 35-59, Jan.-Feb..
- Marcus Asplund & Volker Nocke, 2006. "Firm Turnover in Imperfectly Competitive Markets -super-1," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(2), pages 295-327.
- Katsuya Takii, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Efficiency: Theory," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 196-214, June.
- Katsuya Takii, 2003.
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 80-98, January.
- Katsuya Takii, 2000. "Prediction Ability," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1411, Econometric Society.
- David Thesmar & Mathias Thoenig, 2000.
"Creative Destruction and Firm Organization Choice,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1201-1237.
- David Thesmar & Mathias Thoenig, 2000. "Creative Destruction and Firm Organization Choice," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00485579, HAL.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Katsuya Takii, 2004. "The Value of Adaptability," Industrial Organization 0406004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Jose V. Rodriguez Mora & John Hassler, 2000. "Intelligence, Social Mobility, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 888-908, September.
- Scott Shane, 2000. "Prior Knowledge and the Discovery of Entrepreneurial Opportunities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 448-469, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2011. "On the microeconomics of diversification under learning," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 25-47, September.
- repec:aae:journl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:33-57 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2008-09-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-09-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-09-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2008-09-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MIC-2008-09-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osp:wpaper:08e010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akiko Murashita). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iposujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.