Report NEP-CSE-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," DRUID Working Papers 08-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Athreye, Suma & Godley, Andrew, 2008. "Internationalising to create Firm Specific Advantages: Leapfrogging strategies of U.S. Pharmaceutical firms in the 1930s and 1940s & Indian Pharmaceutical firms in the 1990s and 2000s," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Christian Dahl Winther, 2008. "Brand popularity, endogenous leadership, and product introduction in industries with word of mouth communication," Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Antonia Rosa Gurrieri & Luca Petruzzellis, 2008. "Does Network Matter in International Expansion? Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Papers 2008.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katsuya Takii, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Competition and Its Impact on the Aggregate Economy," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E010, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2008. "Innovation and growth through local and global interaction," Working Papers 637, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Hainz, Christa, 2008. "Bank Competition - When is it Good?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 244, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Lawrence J. White, 2008. "The Role of Competition Policy in the Promotion of Economic Growth," Working Papers 08-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.