Retail Networks and Real Estate: the case of Swiss luxury watches in China and Southeast
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leïla Kebir & Olivier Crevoisier, 2007.
"Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking,"
Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lei¨la Kebir & Olivier Crevoisier, 2006. "Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(9), pages 1189-1205, October.
- Leila Kebir & Olivier Crevoisier, 2008. "Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking," GRET Publications and Working Papers 10-08, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Anne Haila, 2000. "Real Estate in Global Cities: Singapore and Hong Kong as Property States," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(12), pages 2241-2256, November.
- repec:taf:recgxx:v:79:y:2003:i:2:p:153-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Godley & Haiming Hang, 2008. "Revisiting the psychic distance paradox: international retailing in China in the long run (1840-2005," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-66, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Igal Charney, 2001. "Three Dimensions of Capital Switching within the Real Estate Sector: A Canadian Case Study," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 740-758, December.
- Jamie Peck & Nik Theodore & Neil Brenner, 2013. "Neoliberal Urbanism Redux?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 1091-1099, May.
- Susan S. Fainstein, 2008. "Mega‐projects in New York, London and Amsterdam," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 768-785, December.
- Hugues Jeannerat & Olivier Crevoisier, 2011. "Non-technological innovation and multi-local territorial knowledge dynamics in the Swiss watch industry," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-11, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Brun, Alessandro & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia & Miragliotta, Giovanni & Ronchi, Stefano & Sianesi, Andrea & Spina, Gianluca, 2008. "Logistics and supply chain management in luxury fashion retail: Empirical investigation of Italian firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 554-570, August.
- Hubert Bonin & Luciano Segreto & Andrzej Kozminski & Carles Manera & Manfred Pohl, 2012. "European business and brand building," Post-Print hal-00800454, HAL.
- Geoffrey Keogh & Eamonn D'Arcy, 1999. "Property Market Efficiency: An Institutional Economics Perspective," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(13), pages 2401-2414, December.
- Hsing, You-tien, 2010. "The Great Urban Transformation: Politics of Land and Property in China," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199568048.
- Thierry Theurillat, 2011.
"La ville négociée : entre financiarisation et durabilité,"
Géographie, économie, société,
Lavoisier, vol. 13(3), pages 225-254.
- Thierry Theurillat, 2011. "La ville négociée : entre financiarisation et durabilité," GRET Publications and Working Papers 12-11, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Simon Guy & John Henneberry, 2000. "Understanding Urban Development Processes: Integrating the Economic and the Social in Property Research," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(13), pages 2399-2416, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSwiss luxury watch companies; China and Southeast Asia; retail real estate;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2015-11-01 (China)
- NEP-NET-2015-11-01 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-11-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:1528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yuka Sawazaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.