Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Leïla Kebir & Olivier Crevoisier, 2007. "Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking," Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lei¨la Kebir & Olivier Crevoisier, 2006. "Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(9), pages 1189-1205, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Allen J., 2010. "Cultural economy and the creative field of the city," MPRA Paper 32108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Hugues Jeannerat, 2009.
"Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: From the Proximity Paradigm to Multi-location Milieus,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 1223-1241, August.
- Olivier Crevoisier & Hugues Jeannerat, 2009. "Territorial Knowledge Dynamics: From the Proximity Paradigm to Multi-location Milieus," GRET Publications and Working Papers 08-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Hugues Jeannerat, 2013. "Staging experience, valuing authenticity: Towards a market perspective on territorial development," GRET Publications and Working Papers 05-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Hugues Jeannerat & Leila Kebir, 2012. "Mobility of Knowledge. Knowledge resources and markets: What territorial economic systems ?," GRET Publications and Working Papers 02-12, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Thierry Theurillat & Pierre-Yves Donzé, 2015. "Retail Networks and Real Estate: the case of Swiss luxury watches in China and Southeast," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Elmar D. Konrad, 2015. "Cultural Entrepreneurship and Money: Start-Up Financing Structures in the Creative Industries (Przedsiebiorczosc w sektorze kultury a srodki finansowe – struktury finansowania nowych przedsiebiorstw w," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(56), pages 159-176.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural; Resources; Regional Development; Watchmaking Industry;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nct:wpaper:10-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain Paul Segessemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grenech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.