Report NEP-CNA-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2015. "Commute time and subjective well-being in urban China," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 09-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2015. "The Regional Effects of Macroeconomic Shocks in China," ERSA conference papers ersa15p17, European Regional Science Association.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Mary-Françoise Renard & Sampawende Jules Tapsoba, 2015. "Provincial Public Expenditure in China: A Tale of Profligacy," Working Papers halshs-01217332, HAL.
- Emran,M. Shahe & Sun,Yan - GSP05, 2015. "Are the children of uneducated farmers doubly disadvantaged ? farm, nonfarm and intergenerational educational mobility in rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7459, The World Bank.
- Hoken, Hisatoshi & Su, Qun, 2015. "Measuring the effect of agricultural cooperatives on household income using PSM-DID : a case study of a rice-producing cooperative in China," IDE Discussion Papers 539, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Martin Borowiecki & Karl-Heinz Leitner, 2015. "Determinants of new business formation in China: Regional evidence from a panel data model," ERSA conference papers ersa15p598, European Regional Science Association.
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow & J. Vernon Henderson & Matthew Turner & Loren Brandt & Qinghua Zhang, 2015. "Transport Infrastructure, Urban Growth and Market Access in China," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1177, European Regional Science Association.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Anping Chen, 2015. "An Increase in the Retirement Age in China: The Regional Economic Effects," ERSA conference papers ersa15p182, European Regional Science Association.
- Wenjun Zhong & Jinhwan Oh, 2015. "How to Attract More Tourists to Korea? Possible Collaborations with China," ERSA conference papers ersa15p595, European Regional Science Association.
- Mahdi Ghodsi, 2015. "The Role of Specific Trade Concerns Raised on TBTs in the Import of Products to the EU, USA and China," wiiw Working Papers 116, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Xiaoxia Lin & Jinghua Sha & Jingjing Yan, 2015. "Exploring the impacts of water resources on economic development in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region," ERSA conference papers ersa15p723, European Regional Science Association.
- Lin, Mi & Kwan, Yum K., 2014. "FDI Spatial Spillovers in China," MPRA Paper 60754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Komlan Gbongli & Peng Yi & Owusu Ackah, 2015. "Cluster-Oriented Strategy For Small And Medium Enterprise Innovation Performance," Enterprise Theory and Practice Doctoral School (ETPDS) Working Papers 8, Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Hauber, Philipp & Potjagailo, Galina, 2015. "Economic slowdown in China: Current assessment and global implications," Kiel Policy Brief 94, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mu,Ren & Du,Yang, 2015. "Pension coverage for parents and educational investment in children: evidence from urban China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7457, The World Bank.
- Thierry Theurillat & Pierre-Yves Donzé, 2015. "Retail Networks and Real Estate: the case of Swiss luxury watches in China and Southeast," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Wenjie Wu & Jianghao Wang, 2015. "Exploring city social interaction ties in the big data era: Evidence based on location-based social media data from China," ERSA conference papers ersa15p798, European Regional Science Association.
- Bickenbach, Frank & Liu, Wan-Hsin & Li, Guoxue, 2015. "The EU-China bilateral investment agreement in negotiation: Motivation, conflicts and perspectives," Kiel Policy Brief 95, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).