Logistics and supply chain management in luxury fashion retail: Empirical investigation of Italian firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aitken, James & Childerhouse, Paul & Towill, Denis, 2003. "The impact of product life cycle on supply chain strategy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 127-140, August.
- Thomassey, Sebastien & Happiette, Michel & Castelain, Jean-Marie, 2005. "A global forecasting support system adapted to textile distribution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 81-95, April.
- Nueno, Jose Luis & Quelch, John A., 1998. "The mass marketing of luxury," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 61-68.
- Miragliotta, Giovanni, 2006. "Layers and mechanisms: A new taxonomy for the Bullwhip Effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 365-381, December.
- De Toni, Alberto & Meneghetti, Antonella, 2000. "The production planning process for a network of firms in the textile-apparel industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 17-32, April.
- Nair, Anand & Closs, David J., 2006. "An examination of the impact of coordinating supply chain policies and price markdowns on short lifecycle product retail performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 379-392, August.
- Stratton, R. & Warburton, R. D. H., 2003. "The strategic integration of agile and lean supply," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 183-198, August.
- Ben Naylor, J. & Naim, Mohamed M & Berry, Danny, 1999. "Leagility: Integrating the lean and agile manufacturing paradigms in the total supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 107-118, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Ying & Li, Feng, 2020. "Omnichannel supply chain operations for luxury products with conspicuous consumers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Shen, Bin & Qian, Rongrong & Choi, Tsan-Ming, 2017. "Selling luxury fashion online with social influences considerations: Demand changes and supply chain coordination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 89-99.
- Pamela K. Robinson & Linda Hsieh, 2016. "Reshoring: a strategic renewal of luxury clothing supply chains," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 89-101, December.
- Baker, Jeff & Ashill, Nick & Amer, Noha & Diab, Ekram, 2018. "The internet dilemma: An exploratory study of luxury firmsâ€™ usage of internet-based technologies," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 37-47.
- Giuseppina Talamo & Michele Sabatino, 2018. "Reshoring in Italy: a recent analysis," Contemporary Economics, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw., vol. 12(4), December.
- Macchion, Laura & Moretto, Antonella & Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Danese, Pamela & Vinelli, Andrea, 2015. "Production and supply network strategies within the fashion industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 173-188.
- Caniato, Federico & Caridi, Maria & Castelli, Cecilia & Golini, Ruggero, 2011. "Supply chain management in the luxury industry: A first classification of companies and their strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 622-633, October.
- Brun, Alessandro & Castelli, Cecilia, 2008. "Supply chain strategy in the fashion industry: Developing a portfolio model depending on product, retail channel and brand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 169-181, December.
- Caroline Moraes & Marylyn Carrigan & Carmela Bosangit & Carlos Ferreira & Michelle McGrath, 2017. "Understanding Ethical Luxury Consumption Through Practice Theories: A Study of Fine Jewellery Purchases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 525-543, October.
- Qi Chen & Qi Xu, 0. "Joint optimal pricing and advertising policies in a fashion supply chain under the ODM strategy considering fashion level and goodwill," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-31.
- Karaosman, Hakan & Perry, Patsy & Brun, Alessandro & Morales-Alonso, Gustavo, 2020. "Behind the runway: Extending sustainability in luxury fashion supply chains," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 652-663.
- Laura Macchion & Rosanna Fornasiero & Andrea Vinelli, 2017. "Supply chain configurations: a model to evaluate performance in customised productions," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(5), pages 1386-1399, March.
- Caridi, Maria & Pero, Margherita & Sianesi, Andrea, 2012. "Linking product modularity and innovativeness to supply chain management in the Italian furniture industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 207-217.
- Jean Respen & Nicolas Zufferey & Philippe Wieser, 2017. "Three-level inventory deployment for a luxury watch company facing various perturbations," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(10), pages 1195-1210, October.
- Sun, Shuxiao & Zheng, Xiaona & Sun, Luping, 2020. "Multi-period pricing in the presence of competition and social influence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 227(C).
- Nagurney, Anna & Yu, Min, 2012. "Sustainable fashion supply chain management under oligopolistic competition and brand differentiation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 532-540.
- Hakan Karaosman & Gustavo Morales-Alonso & Alessandro Brun, 2016. "From a Systematic Literature Review to a Classification Framework: Sustainability Integration in Fashion Operations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Hung, Yi-Feng & Lee, Tzu-Yuan, 2010. "Capacity rationing decision procedures with order profit as a continuous random variable," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 125-136, May.
- Thierry Theurillat & Pierre-Yves Donzé, 2015. "Retail Networks and Real Estate: the case of Swiss luxury watches in China and Southeast," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Li, Guoxin & Li, Guofeng & Kambele, Zephaniah, 2012. "Luxury fashion brand consumers in China: Perceived value, fashion lifestyle, and willingness to pay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1516-1522.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:114:y:2008:i:2:p:554-570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.