Consumer motives and impact of western media on the Moroccan luxury buyer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanguanpiyapan, Thitiporn & Jasper, Cynthia, 2010. "Consumer insights into luxury goods: Why they shop where they do in a jewelry shopping setting," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 152-160.
- Bruwer, Johan & Lesschaeve, Isabelle & Campbell, Benjamin L., 2012. "Consumption dynamics and demographics of Canadian wine consumers: Retailing insights from the tasting room channel," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-58.
- Nueno, Jose Luis & Quelch, John A., 1998. "The mass marketing of luxury," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 61-68.
- Zhang, Bopeng & Kim, Jung-Hwan, 2013. "Luxury fashion consumption in China: Factors affecting attitude and purchase intent," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 68-79.
- Chan, Wing Yin & To, Chester K.M. & Chu, Wai Ching, 2015. "Materialistic consumers who seek unique products: How does their need for status and their affective response facilitate the repurchase intention of luxury goods?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 1-10.
- Korgaonkar, Pradeep & Becerra, Enrique & Oâ€™Leary, Bay & Goldring, Deborah, 2010. "Product classifications, consumer characteristics, and patronage preference for online auction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 270-277.
- Kuruvilla, Shelja Jose & Joshi, Nishank, 2010. "Influence of demographics, psychographics, shopping orientation, mall shopping attitude and purchase patterns on mall patronage in India," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 259-269.
- Bernard Dubois & Sandor Czellar & Gilles Laurent, 2005. "Consumer Segments Based on Attitudes Toward Luxury: Empirical Evidence from Twenty Countries," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 115-128, April.
- Truong, Yann & McColl, Rod, 2011. "Intrinsic motivations, self-esteem, and luxury goods consumption," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 555-561.
- James E. Alvey, 2005. "Economics and religion: Globalization as the cause of secularization as viewed by Adam Smith," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 249-267, March.
- Sandor Czellar & Gilles Laurent & Bernard Dubois, 2005. "Consumer Segments Based on Attitudes Toward Luxury: Empirical Evidence from Twenty Countries," Post-Print hal-00458399, HAL.
- Jean-Noël Kapferer & Vincent Bastien, 2009. "The specificity of luxury management: Turning marketing upside down," Post-Print hal-00493180, HAL.
- Kim, Angella J. & Ko, Eunju, 2012. "Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1480-1486.
- Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola E. & Teichmann, Karin, 2013. "Is luxury just a female thing? The role of gender in luxury brand consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 889-896.
- Eric J. Arnould & Craig J. Thompson, 2005. "Consumer Culture Theory (CCT): Twenty Years of Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(4), pages 868-882, March.
- Liselot Hudders & Mario Pandelaere, 2012. "The Silver Lining of Materialism: The Impact of Luxury Consumption on Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 411-437, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin, Hyunju & Eastman, Jacqueline K. & Mothersbaugh, David, 2017. "The effect of a limited-edition offer following brand dilution on consumer attitudes toward a luxury brand," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-70.
- Bag, Sujoy & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar & Chan, Felix T.S., 2019. "Predicting the consumer's purchase intention of durable goods: An attribute-level analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 408-419.
- Ajitha, S. & Sivakumar, V.J., 2017. "Understanding the effect of personal and social value on attitude and usage behavior of luxury cosmetic brands," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 103-113.
More about this item
KeywordsPurchase intention; Product characteristics; Motives; Media; Luxury; Morocco;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:32:y:2016:i:c:p:164-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.