La ville négociée : entre financiarisation et durabilité
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Theurillat, 2011. "La ville négociée : entre financiarisation et durabilité," Géographie, économie, société, Lavoisier, vol. 13(3), pages 225-254.
References listed on IDEAS
- Camagni, Roberto & Gibelli, Maria Cristina & Rigamonti, Paolo, 2002. "Urban mobility and urban form: the social and environmental costs of different patterns of urban expansion," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-216, February.
- Georg Inderst, 2009. "Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 32, OECD Publishing.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, 2009.
"The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds,"
Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 313-334, July.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, 2009. "The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds," GRET Publications and Working Papers 07-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Alastair Adair & Jim Berry & Stanley McGreal & Norman Hutchison & Craig Watkins & Kenneth Gibb, 2003. "Urban regeneration and property investment performance," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 371-386, December.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier, 2005. "Increased Capital Mobility/Liquidity and its Repercussions at Regional Level," GRET Publications and Working Papers 10-05, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Thierry Theurillat, "undated". "The Expansion of the Finance Industry and Its Impact on the Economy: A Territorial Approach Based on Swiss Pension Funds," GRET Journal Papers 07-09, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- repec:nct:journl:v:85:y:2009:i:3:p:313-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Guy & John Henneberry & Steven Rowley, 2002. "Development Cultures and Urban Regeneration," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(7), pages 1181-1196, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Trouillard, 2014.
"Territorial anchorage of serviced residences in the Paris region (Île-de-France) : a geography of financialized real-estate products?
[L'ancrage territorial des résidences avec services privées en ," Post-Print hal-01312429, HAL.
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011.
"Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?,"
- Ingrid Nappi-Choulet & Aurélien Décamps, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions?," ERES eres2011_40, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Décamps, Aurélien, 2011. "Is Sustainability Attractive for Corporate Real Estate Decisions ?," ESSEC Working Papers WP1106, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Thierry Theurillat & Pierre-Yves Donzé, 2015. "Retail Networks and Real Estate: the case of Swiss luxury watches in China and Southeast," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
Keywordsfinanciarisation; investisseurs institutionnels; ville durable; ville néolibérale; ville négociée; mobilité/liquidité; ancrage; capital;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nct:wpaper:12-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain Paul Segessemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grenech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.