Report NEP-NET-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaston Llanes & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2015. "Private Contracts in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 15-16, NET Institute.
- Markus Kinateder & Luca Paolo Merlino, 2015. "Public Goods in Endogenous Networks," Faculty Working Papers 02/15, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Bougheas, Spiro & Nieboer, Jeroen & Sefton, Martin, 2015. "Risk taking and information aggregation in groups," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64085, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kyle Wilson, 2015. "Investment, Subsidies, and Universal Service: Broadband Internet in the United States," Working Papers 15-09, NET Institute.
- Thierry Theurillat & Pierre-Yves Donzé, 2015. "Retail Networks and Real Estate: the case of Swiss luxury watches in China and Southeast," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Stefan LÃ¼thi & Alain Thierstein & Michael Hoyler, 2015. "The world city network: national versus global perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa15p66, European Regional Science Association.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2015. "An econometric model of link formation with degree heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP43/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gregor Jarosch & Maryam Farboodi, 2015. "Who is at the Core of Financial Networks? The Role of Meeting Technologies," 2015 Meeting Papers 1102, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vincent Lefebvre & Miruna Radu Lefebvre & Eric Simon, 2015. "Formal entrepreneurial networks as communities of practice: a longitudinal case study," Post-Print hal-01217308, HAL.
- Faddy Ardian & Silvia Concettini & Anna Creti, 2015. "Intermittent renewable generation and network congestion: an empirical analysis of Italian Power Market," Working Papers hal-01218543, HAL.
- Biswas, Shreya, 2015. "Small World of Inter-firm Network an Firm's Acquisition Behaviour - An Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 67508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Peitz, Martin, 2015. "Media see-saws : winners and losers on media platforms," Working Papers 15-16, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Armindo Frias & JoÃ£o Cabral & Ã lvaro Costa, 2015. "Logistic optimization in tourism networks," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1451, European Regional Science Association.
- Zhen Zhu & Greg Morrison & Michelangelo Puliga & Alessandro Chessa & Massimo Riccaboni, 2015. "The Similarity of Global Value Chains: A Network-Based Measure," Working Papers 9/2015, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Sep 2015.
- Mihaela van der Schaar & Simpson Zhang, 2015. "From Acquaintances to Friends: Homophily and Learning in Networks," Papers 1510.08103, arXiv.org.
- Francesco Drago & Friederike Mengel & Christian Traxler, 2015. "Compliance Behavior in Networks: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CSEF Working Papers 419, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2015. "Ownership networks and aggregate volatility," 2015 Meeting Papers 1157, Society for Economic Dynamics.