The influence of the concentration on the performance of firms in retail industry in the Republic of Croatia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ivan Kristek & Mladen Pancic & Hrvoje Serdarusic, 2017. "The Influence Of The Concentration On The Performance Of Firms In Retail Industry In The Republic Of Croatia," Business Logistics in Modern Management, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 17, pages 321-329.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Kristek, 2009. "Measuring Industry Concentration of Equity Investment Funds in the Republic of Croatia," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 5, pages 415-423.
More about this item
KeywordsSCP; concentration; efficiency; retail industry;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2017-07-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2017-07-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2017-07-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2017-07-16 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2017-07-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osi:wpaper:1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hrvoje Serdarusic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efosihr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.