Report NEP-ENT-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hårsman, Björn & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2017. "Dissolving the entrepreneurship puzzle: Applying Fréchet distributions to Lazear’s occupational choice model," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 458, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Frank M. Fossen & Ray Rees & Davud Rostam-Afschar & Viktor Steiner, 2017. "How Do Entrepreneurial Portfolios Respond to Income Taxation?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1673, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2017. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Intrapreneurship, Labour Mobility and Innovation by Firm Size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 459, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pérez-Centeno, Víctor, 2017. ""It takes three to tango": Brain, cognition and entrepreneurial enhancement," Working Papers 02/17, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2017. "A Note on Schumpeterian Competition in the Creative Class and Innovation Policy," MPRA Paper 80127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naudé, Wim, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Education and the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 10855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dawid, Herbert & Pellegrino, Gabriele & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "The Role of Demand in Fostering Product vs Process Innovation: A Model and an Empirical Test," IZA Discussion Papers 10846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2015. "Firm dynamics in developing countries: a single policy for all regions?," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2650, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Ivan Kristek & Mladen Pancić & Hrvoje Serdarušić, 2017. "The influence of the concentration on the performance of firms in retail industry in the Republic of Croatia," EFOS Working Papers Series 1701, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia.
- Albert, Link & U Yeong, Yang, 2017. "On the Growth of Korean Technoparks," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Shang, Hua & Song, Quanyun & Wu, Yu, 2017. "Credit Market Development and Firm Innovation: Evidence from the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 649, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Toms, Steven, 2017. "Network preferences and the growth of the British cotton textile industry, c.1780-1914," MPRA Paper 80058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Novy, Andreas, 2017. "Transformative Social Innovation," SRE-Discussion Papers 5619, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pinget, Amandine, 2016.
"Spécificités des déterminants des innovations environnementales : une approche appliquée aux PME
[Specificities of determinants for environmental innovation : an approach applied to SMEs]," MPRA Paper 80108, University Library of Munich, Germany.