Report NEP-TRA-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shang, Hua & Song, Quanyun & Wu, Yu, 2017. "Credit Market Development and Firm Innovation: Evidence from the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 649, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chen, Xi, 2017. "Does Daughter Deficit Promote Parental Substance Use? Longitudinal Evidence on Smoking from Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 10860, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua Hall & Yang Zhou, 2017. "The Sinuous Dragon: Economic Freedom and Economic Growth in China," Working Papers 17-12, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Vu, Linh, 2017. "The Impact of Migration and Remittance on Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Hagemejer & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Upstreamness of employment and global financial crisis in Poland: the role of position in the global value chains," GRAPE Working Papers 15, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Morais, Joanna & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2017. "Impact of socioeconomic factors on nutritional diet in Vietnam from 2004 to 2014: new insights using compositional data analysis," TSE Working Papers 17-825, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Goran Jovičić & Davor Kunovac, 2017. "What is Driving Inflation and GDP in a Small European Economy: The Case of Croatia," Working Papers 49, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- RAWSKI, Thomas G., 2017. "Growth, Upgrading And Excess Cost In China’S Electric Power Sector," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-46, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xing, Chunbing & Wei, Yinheng, 2017. "Does Migrating with Children Influence Migrants’ Occupation Choice and Income?," ADBI Working Papers 647, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ivan Kristek & Mladen Pancić & Hrvoje Serdarušić, 2017. "The influence of the concentration on the performance of firms in retail industry in the Republic of Croatia," EFOS Working Papers Series 1701, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia.
- Simioni, Michel & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2017. "Calorie intake and income in China: New evidence using semiparametric modelling with generalized additive models," TSE Working Papers 17-826, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Arveladze, G. & Smeets, Maarten, 2017. "Georgia's post-accession structural reform challenges," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-10, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Amat Adarov & Peter Havlik, 2017. "Challenges of DCFTAs: How can Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine succeed?," wiiw Policy Notes 2017-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Giannopoulos, George & Ibrahim, Salma & Rozic, Ivana, 2017. "Earnings Management to Avoid Losses and Earnings Declines in Croatia," MPRA Paper 80164, University Library of Munich, Germany.