Georgia's post-accession structural reform challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Neumueller, Simon & Teh, Robert, 2015.
"Export Diversification Effects of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 293-310.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Simon Neumüller & Robert Teh, 2015. "Export Diversification Effects of the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement," FIW Working Paper series 137, FIW.
More about this item
Keywordstrade policy; negotiations; structural adjustment; post-accession; policy coherence;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2017-07-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2017-07-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2017-07-16 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2017-07-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wtowps:ersd201710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wtoerch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.