Report NEP-BEC-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & Kramarz, Francis & Nordstrom Skans, Oskar, 2017. "The Causal Impact of Social Connections on Firms' Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2015. "Firm dynamics in developing countries: a single policy for all regions?," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2650, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2017. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Intrapreneurship, Labour Mobility and Innovation by Firm Size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 459, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ina Simonovska & ARIEL WEINBERGER & Jae Wook Jung, 2017. "Exporter Heterogeneity and Price Discrimination: A Quantitative View," 2017 Meeting Papers 44, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chatterjee, Susmita & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti & Chatterjee, Rittwik & Dutta, Debabrata, 2017. "Public Firm in Mixed Oligopolistic Structure: A Theoretical Exposition," MPRA Paper 80073, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2017.
- Toms, Steven, 2017. "Network preferences and the growth of the British cotton textile industry, c.1780-1914," MPRA Paper 80058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Flavin & Tom O'Connor, 2017. "Reputation building and the lifecycle model of dividends," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n281-17.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Aloysius Siow & Eric Mak, 2017. "Occupational Choice and Matching in the Labor Market," 2017 Meeting Papers 30, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- S. Bolatto & L. Lambertini, 2017. "Collusive Vertical Relations," Working Papers wp1103, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Konstantinos Efstathiou & Thomas Y. Mathä & Cindy Veiga & Ladislav Wintr, 2017. "Active labour market policies and short-time work arrangements: Evidence from a survey of Luxembourg firms," BCL working papers 110, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Sue Konzelmann & Frank Wilkinson, 2016. "Co-operation in Production, the Organization of Industry & Productive Systems: A Critical Survey of the 'District' Form of Industrial Organisation & Development," Working Papers wp481, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack, 2017. "Efficiency versus transaction costs in multidimensional auctions: the case of Brazilian oil and gas lease auctions," IEFE Working Papers 94, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Mario Izquierdo & Juan Francisco Jimeno & Theodora Kosma & Ana Lamo & Stephen Millard & Tairi Rõõm & Eliana Viviano, 2017. "Labour market adjustment in Europe during the crisis: microeconomic evidence from the Wage Dynamics Network survey," Occasional Papers 1704, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Ivan Kristek & Mladen Pancić & Hrvoje Serdarušić, 2017. "The influence of the concentration on the performance of firms in retail industry in the Republic of Croatia," EFOS Working Papers Series 1701, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia.
- Duarte Brito & Ricardo Ribeiro & Helder Vasconcelos, 2017. "Quantifying the Coordinated Effects of Partial Horizontal Acquisitions," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.