Report NEP-SBM-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2017. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Intrapreneurship, Labour Mobility and Innovation by Firm Size," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 459, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pinget, Amandine, 2016.
"Spécificités des déterminants des innovations environnementales : une approche appliquée aux PME
[Specificities of determinants for environmental innovation : an approach applied to SMEs]," MPRA Paper 80108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stiebale, Joel & Wößner, Nicole, 2017. "M&As, investment and financing constraints," DICE Discussion Papers 257, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Toms, Steven, 2017. "Network preferences and the growth of the British cotton textile industry, c.1780-1914," MPRA Paper 80058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2017. "A Note on Schumpeterian Competition in the Creative Class and Innovation Policy," MPRA Paper 80127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivan Kristek & Mladen Pancić & Hrvoje Serdarušić, 2017. "The influence of the concentration on the performance of firms in retail industry in the Republic of Croatia," EFOS Working Papers Series 1701, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia.
- Jingong Huang, 2017. "Technology Network Innovation and Distribution," 2017 Meeting Papers 24, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dawid, Herbert & Pellegrino, Gabriele & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "The Role of Demand in Fostering Product vs Process Innovation: A Model and an Empirical Test," IZA Discussion Papers 10846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2015. "Firm dynamics in developing countries: a single policy for all regions?," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2650, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2017. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," SPRU Working Paper Series 2017-13, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Naudé, Wim, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Education and the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 10855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hårsman, Björn & Mattsson, Lars-Göran, 2017. "Dissolving the entrepreneurship puzzle: Applying Fréchet distributions to Lazear’s occupational choice model," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 458, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Stefano Costa & Federico Sallusti & Claudio Vicarelli & Davide Zurlo, 2017. "To The Threshold And Beyond: Size, Productivity And (Scale) Barriers To Export," Working Papers LuissLab 17132, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Eliason, Marcus & Hensvik, Lena & Kramarz, Francis & Nordstrom Skans, Oskar, 2017. "The Causal Impact of Social Connections on Firms' Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kibae Kim, 2015. "Evolution of the Global Knowledge Network: Network Analysis of Information and Communication Technologies’ Patents," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015124, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2016.
- Pérez-Centeno, Víctor, 2017. ""It takes three to tango": Brain, cognition and entrepreneurial enhancement," Working Papers 02/17, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Frietsch, Rainer & Schubert, Torben & Neuhäusler, Peter, 2017. "Secular trends in innovation and technological change," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 7-2017, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Tonnerre, Antoine, 2017. "A Spatial Analysis of Innovation in Europe," MPRA Paper 80116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Mauricio Valencia-Arana & Jose Eduardo Gomez-Gonzalez & Andrés Garcia-Suaza, 2017. "Young Innovative Firms, Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities and Technological Misallocation," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015638, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Frank M. Fossen & Ray Rees & Davud Rostam-Afschar & Viktor Steiner, 2017. "How Do Entrepreneurial Portfolios Respond to Income Taxation?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1673, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.