Investing in Well-being: An Analytical Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Joseph Hotz & Susan Williams McElroy & Seth G. Sanders, 2005.
"Teenage Childbearing and Its Life Cycle Consequences: Exploiting a Natural Experiment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(3).
- V. Joseph Hotz & Susan Williams McElroy & Seth G. Sanders, 1999. "Teenage Childbearing and Its Life Cycle Consequences: Exploiting a Natural Experiment," JCPR Working Papers 157, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Seth G. Sanders & Susan Williams McElroy, 1999. "Teenage Childbearing and Its Life Cycle Consequences: Exploiting a Natural Experiment," NBER Working Papers 7397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfe, Barbara & Wilson, Kathryn & Haveman, Robert, 2001. "The role of economic incentives in teenage nonmarital childbearing choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 473-511, September.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 1993.
"Children's Prospects and Children's Policy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 153-174, Fall.
- R. Haveman & B. Wolfe, "undated". "Children's prospects and children's policy," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1010-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Paul Ryan, 2001. "The School-to-Work Transition: A Cross-National Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 34-92, March.
- John Gibson, 2000. "Sheepskin effects and the returns to education in New Zealand: Do they differ by ethnic groups?," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 201-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liebenberg, Linda & Sanders, Jackie & Munford, Robyn, 2016. "A positive youth development measure of service use satisfaction for youth: The 13-item youth services satisfaction (YSS-13)," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 84-92.
- Caroline Saunders & Paul Dalziel, 2010. "Local planning for sustainable development: A small rural district case study from New Zealand," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 252-267, August.
More about this item
KeywordsWell-being; social investment; life-course; child development; child and adult outcomes; portfolio; intervention;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:02/23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .