Exchange Rate Regimes and Growth Collapses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008.
"Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-457, March.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2005. "Growth Dynamics; The Myth of Economic Recovery," IMF Working Papers 05/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," Macroeconomics 0508008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2007. "Growth dynamics: the myth of economic recovery," BIS Working Papers 226, Bank for International Settlements.
- Atish R Ghosh & Jonathan D Ostry & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2015.
"Exchange Rate Management and Crisis Susceptibility: A Reassessment,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 63(1), pages 238-276, May.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan David Ostry & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2014. "Exchange Rate Management and Crisis Susceptibility; A Reassessment," IMF Working Papers 14/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian, 2014. "Classifying Exchange Rate Regimes by Regression Methods," Discussion Papers 14/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate regimes; growth collapses; global financial crisis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcfc:16/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfnotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.