Space, Money, Life-stage, and the Allocation of Time
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Levinson, 1999. "Space, money, life-stage, and the allocation of time," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 141-171, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golob, Thomas F. & McNally, Michael G., 1997. "A Model of Activity Participation Between Household Heads," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4dj8f1gg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F. & McNally, Michael G., 1997. "A model of activity participation and travel interactions between household heads," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 177-194, June.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Activity, Travel, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199505, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1994. "The Rational Locator: Why Travel Times Have Remained Stable," Working Papers 199402, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Temporal Variations on Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199501, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jianxi Feng & Martin Dijst & Bart Wissink & Jan Prillwitz, 2014. "Understanding Mode Choice in the Chinese Context: The Case of Nanjing Metropolitan Area," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 315-330, July.
- Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin, 2002. "Travel-time ratios for visits to the workplace: the relationship between commuting time and work duration," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 573-592, August.
- Raux, Charles & Ma, Tai-Yu & Joly, Iragaël & Kaufmann, Vincent & Cornelis, Eric & Ovtracht, Nicolas, 2011.
"Travel and activity time allocation: An empirical comparison between eight cities in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 401-412, March.
- Charles Raux & Tai-Yu Ma & Iragaël Joly & Vincent Kaufmann & Eric Cornelis & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2011. "Travel and activity time allocation: An empirical comparison between eight cities in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00578085, HAL.
- Chen, Cynthia, 2005. "Feasible Activity and Travel Time Allocations with a Discrete Choice Model: An Exploratory Study," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(2), pages 1-15.
- Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof & Bhat, Chandra R. & Hensher, David A., 2009. "Residential self-selection effects in an activity time-use behavior model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 729-748, August.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:19:y:2011:i:6:p:1173-1186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iragaël Joly, 2006.
"The role of travel time budgets – Representation of a demand derived from activity participation,"
- Iragaël Joly, 2007. "The role of travel time budgets – Representation of a demand derived from activity participation," Post-Print halshs-00181425, HAL.
- Joly, I., 2011. "Test of the relation between travel and activities times : different representations of a demand derived from activity participation," Working Papers 201103, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
More about this item
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:lifecycle. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.