Temporal Variations on Allocation of Time
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metin Senbil & Ryuichi Kitamura & Jamilah Mohamad, 2009. "Residential location, vehicle ownership and travel in Asia: a comparative analysis of Kei-Han-Shin and Kuala Lumpur metropolitan areas," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 325-350, May.
- Iragaël Joly, 2004. "The link between travel Time Budget and Speed: a Key relationship for urban space-time dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00087451, HAL.
- David Levinson, 1999.
"Space, money, life-stage, and the allocation of time,"
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 141-171, May.
- David Levinson, 1999. "Space, Money, Life-stage, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199902, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yves Crozet & Iragaël Joly, 2004.
"Budgets temps de transport : les sociétés tertiaires confrontées à la gestion paradoxale du " bien le plus rare ","
- Yves Crozet & Iragaël Joly, 2005. "Budgets temps de transport : les sociétés tertiaires confrontées à la gestion paradoxale du "bien le plus rare"," Post-Print halshs-00143206, HAL.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Chen, Cynthia, 2004. "TTB or not TTB, that is the question: a review and analysis of the empirical literature on travel time (and money) budgets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(9-10), pages 643-675.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Steed, Jennifer L., 2002. "A continuous-time model of departure time choice for urban shopping trips," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 207-224, March.
- Chen, Cynthia & Mokhtarian, Patricia, 2008. "A Review and Discussion of the Literature on Travel Time and Money Expenditures," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt51d696jh, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Levinson, David & Gillen, David & Chang, Elva, 1999. "Assessing the Benefits and Costs of Intelligent Transportation Systems: The Value of Advanced Traveler Information Systems," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9m8534tc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Amlan Banerjee & Xin Ye & Ram Pendyala, 2007. "Understanding Travel Time Expenditures Around the World: Exploring the Notion of a Travel Time Frontier," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 51-65, January.
- Iragaël Joly, 2004. "Travel Time Budget – Decomposition of the Worldwide Mean," Post-Print halshs-00087433, HAL.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Activity, Travel, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199505, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:temporal. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .