Border Delays and Trade Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edgar Cudmore & John Whalley, 2002. "Border Delays and Trade Liberalization," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20026, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emine Gürgen & Thomas A. Wolf, 2000. "Improving Governance and Fighting Corruption in the Baltic and CIS Countries; The Role of the IMF," IMF Working Papers 00/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Hare, 2001.
"Trade Policy During the Transition: Lessons from the 1990s,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 482-512, April.
- Paul G. Hare, 2000. "Trade Policy during the Transition. Lessons from the 1990s," CERT Discussion Papers 0006, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2002.
"Import price elasticities: reconsidering the evidence,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 282-306, May.
- Erkel-Rousse, H. & Mirza, D., 2000. "Import Price-Elasticities : Reconsidering the Evidence," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Helene Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2000. "Import Price-Elastcities: Reconsidering the Evidence," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0909, Econometric Society.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550.
- Lui, Francis T, 1985. "An Equilibrium Queuing Model of Bribery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 760-781, August.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2001. "How Reasonable Are Assumptions Used in Theoretical Models?: Computational Evidence on the Likelihood of Trade Pattern Changes," NBER Working Papers 8169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Xin, Xian, 2011. "Transportation uncertainty and international trade," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 156-162, January.
- Huang, Hui & Whalley, John, 2008.
"Baumol-Tobin and the welfare costs of national security border delays,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 290-292, May.
- Hui Huang & John Whalley, 2006. "Baumol-Tobin and the Welfare Costs of National Security Border Delays," NBER Working Papers 12296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Seung Jick Yoo, 2007. "Corruption, Bribery, and Wait Times in the Public Allocation of Goods in Developing Countries," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 507-517, August.
- Sequeira, Sandra, 2016. "Corruption, trade costs, and gains from tariff liberalization: evidence from Southern Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68286, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hongshik Lee & Innwon Park, 2007. "In Search of Optimised Regional Trade Agreements and Applications to East Asia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(5), pages 783-806, May.
- Whalley, John, 2005.
"Pitfalls in the Use of Ad valorem Equivalent Representations of the Trade Impacts of Domestic Policies,"
24164, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- John Whalley, 2005. "Pitfalls in the Use of Ad valorem Equivalent Representations of the Trade Impacts of Domestic Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1480, CESifo Group Munich.
- World Bank, 2004. "Stabilization and Fiscal Empowerment : The Twin Challenges Facing India's States, Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16775, The World Bank.
- Samantak Das & Sanjib Pohit, 2006. "Quantifying Transport, Regulatory and Other Costs of Indian Overland Exports to Bangladesh," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(9), pages 1227-1242, September.
- Levkovych, Inna, 2011. "Der ukrainische Außenhandel mit Produkten der Agrar- und Ernährungswirtschaft: Eine quantitative Analyse aus Sicht traditioneller und neuer Außenhandelstheorien," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 59, number 109520.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2043-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Sequeira, 2016. "Corruption, Trade Costs, and Gains from Tariff Liberalization: Evidence from Southern Africa," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(10), pages 3029-3063, October.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.