Simulating the Response to Reform of Canada's Income Security Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Baker, 2002.
"The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence from the Spouse's Allowance,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(1), pages 1-34.
- Michael Baker, "undated". "The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence From The Spouse’s Allowance," Department of Economics 99-03, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Michael Baker, 1999. "The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence From the Spouse's Allowance," Working Papers baker-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael Baker, 2003. "The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence From The Spouse's Allowance," Working Papers 993, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Michael Baker, 1999. "The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence from the Spouse's Allowance," NBER Working Papers 7138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Milligan, 2002.
"Tax-preferred savings accounts and marginal tax rates: evidence on RRSP participation,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 436-456, August.
- Kevin Milligan, 2001. "Tax-Preferred Savings Accounts and Marginal Tax Rates: Evidence on RRSP Participation," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 52, McMaster University.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2004.
"Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub04-1.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2002. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Micro Estimation," NBER Working Papers 9407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, James H & Wise, David A, 1990.
"Pensions, the Option Value of Work, and Retirement,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1151-1180, September.
- James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions, The Option Value of Work, and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 2686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-07-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2003-01-27 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2004-08-31 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2004-08-31 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.