Strengthening Fairness and Funding in the Canada Pension Plan: Is Raising the Retirement Age an Option?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2003.
"The retirement incentive effects of Canada's Income Security programs,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(2), pages 261-290, May.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2001. "The Retirement Incentive Effects of Canada's Income Security Programs," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 65, McMaster University.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2001. "The Retirement Incentive Effects of Canada's Income Security Programs," NBER Working Papers 8658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tammy Schirle, 2008. "Greener Pastures: Understanding the Impact of Retirement Incentives in Defined-benefit Pension Plans," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 262, May.
- Schellenberg, Grant, 2004. "The Retirement Plans and Expectations of Non-retired Canadians Aged 45 to 59," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2004223e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- James E. Pesando & Morley Gunderson, 1988. "Retirement Incentives Contained in Occupational Pension Plans and Their Implications for the Mandatory Retirement Debate," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 244-264, May.
- Charles Brown, 2006. "The Role of Conventional Retirement Age in Retirement Decisions," Working Papers wp120, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Pablo Antolín & Howard Oxley, 2001. "Fiscal Implications of Ageing: Projections of Age-Related Spending," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 305, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordspension systems; pensions; retirement; retirement age; life expectancy; Canada;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-01-23 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .