Simulating the Response to Reform of Canada
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications of Reform
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
0052.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:0052||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Baker, 2002.
"The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence from the Spouse's Allowance,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(1), pages 1-34.
- Michael Baker, "undated". "The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence From The Spouse’s Allowance," Department of Economics 99-03, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Michael Baker, 1999. "The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence From the Spouse's Allowance," Working Papers baker-99-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael Baker, 2003. "The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence From The Spouse's Allowance," Working Papers 993, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Michael Baker, 1999. "The Retirement Behavior of Married Couples: Evidence from the Spouse's Allowance," NBER Working Papers 7138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Milligan, 2002. "Tax-preferred savings accounts and marginal tax rates: evidence on RRSP participation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 436-456, August.
- Kevin Milligan, 2001. "Tax-Preferred Savings Accounts and Marginal Tax Rates: Evidence on RRSP Participation," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 52, McMaster University.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2004. "Income Security Programs and Retirement in Canada," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation, pages 99-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.