Income Security Programs and Retirement in Canada
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sveinbjörn Blöndal & Stefano Scarpetta, 1999. "The Retirement Decision in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 202, OECD Publishing.
- Alain Jousten & Pierre Pestieau, 2002.
"Labor Mobility, Redistribution, and Pension Reform in Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 85-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jousten, Alain & Pestieau, Pierre, 2001. "Labour Mobility, Redistribution And Pensions Reform In Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio Perelman, 1981. "Evaluation patrimoniale des droits à la pension en Belgique," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 89, pages 25-52.
- Stock, James H & Wise, David A, 1990.
"Pensions, the Option Value of Work, and Retirement,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1151-1180, September.
- James H. Stock & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions, The Option Value of Work, and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 2686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Álvarez & Natalia da Silva & Álvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2012. "Incentivos y patrones de retiro en Uruguay," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 27(2), pages 219-271.
- Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David, 2000.
"Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability, and Agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 509-535, November.
- Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou & David Pines, 2000. "Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability and Agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-01, McMaster University.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2007. "Simulating the Response to Reform of Canada," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications of Reform, pages 83-118 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Latif, Ehsan, 2011. "The impact of retirement on psychological well-being in Canada," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 373-380, August.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2010. "The Interaction of Youth and Elderly Labor Markets in Canada," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 77-97 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra L. Decker & Dahlia K. Remler, 2004. "How Much Might Universal Health Insurance Reduce Socioeconomic Disparities in Health? A Comparison of the US and Canada," NBER Working Papers 10715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin S. Milligan, 2009. "Retirement Income Security and Well-Being in Canada," NBER Working Papers 14667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.B. Burbidge, 2001. "Awkward Moments in Teaching Public Finance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-01, McMaster University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .