Greener Pastures: Understanding the Impact of Retirement Incentives in Defined-benefit Pension Plans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall Morck, 2006. "Corporations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2101, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Peter Kuhn, 1993. "Employment Protection Laws: Policy Issues and Recent Research," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 19(3), pages 279-297, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2011.
"The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
287, McMaster University.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Philip Merrigan & Pierre Lefebvre, 2012. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-37, CIRANO.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2011. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," Cahiers de recherche 1126, CIRPEE.
- Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2011. "The Recent Evolution of Retirement Patterns in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 5979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Hering & Thomas R. Klassen, 2010. "Strengthening Fairness and Funding in the Canada Pension Plan: Is Raising the Retirement Age an Option?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 263, McMaster University.
- Geoffrey Young, 2012. "Winners and Losers: The Inequities within Government-Sector, Defined-Benefit Pension Plans," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 347, April.
- James Pierlot & Faisal Siddiqi, 2011. "Legal for Life: Why Canadians Need a Lifetime Retirement Saving Limit," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 336, October.
More about this item
Keywordspension papers; early retirement; labour-market behaviour of olders workers;
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:commen:262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.