Report NEP-REG-2004-08-31This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engin Dalgic & Ngo Van Long, 2004. "Corrupt Local Government as Resource Farmers: The Helping Hand and the Grabbing Hand," CESifo Working Paper Series 1248, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," NBER Working Papers 10481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Illing & Graydon Paulin, 2004. "The New Basel Capital Accord and the Cyclical Behaviour of Bank Capital," Staff Working Papers 04-30, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2003. "Simulating the Response to Reform of Canada's Income Security Programs," NBER Working Papers 9455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Joseph Wallis, 2004. "Constitutions, Corporations, and Corruption: American States and Constitutional Change," NBER Working Papers 10451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso GAMBARDELLA & Bronwyn H. HALL, 2004. "Propriety vs. Public Domain Licensing of Software and Research Products," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/15, European University Institute.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Juan Botero, 2003. "The Regulation of Labor," NBER Working Papers 9756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Powell, Andrew, 2004. "Basel II and developing countries : Sailing through the sea of standards," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3387, The World Bank.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2004. "Exclusive Dealing and Common Agency in International Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1168, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2004. "Labor Market Institutions, Wages, and Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 1268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Giavazzi & Guido Tabellini, 2004. "Economic and Political Liberalizations," CESifo Working Paper Series 1249, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2004. "Rent Dissipation in Repeated Entry Games: Some New Results," CESifo Working Paper Series 1186, CESifo Group Munich.
- Allan Drazen & Nuno Limão, 2004. "Government Gains from Self-Restraint: A Bargaining Theory of Inefficient Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 10375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ngo Van Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2004. "Insecure Property Rights and Growth: The Roles of Appropriation Costs, Wealth Effects, and Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1253, CESifo Group Munich.