Political Market Structure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Grier & Michael Munger, 1986. "The impact of legislator attributes on interest-group campaign contributions," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 349-361, September.
- Grier, Kevin B & Munger, Michael C, 1991. "Committee Assignments, Constituent Preferences, and Campaign Contributions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 24-43, January.
- Jeffrey Milyo, 1997.
"The economics of political campaign finance: FECA and the puzzle of the not very greedy grandfathers,"
Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 245-270, December.
- Milyo, Jeffrey, 1997. "The Economics of Political Campaign Finance: FECA and the Puzzle of the Not Very Greedy Grandfathers," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(3-4), pages 245-270, December.
- Milyo Jeffrey & Primo David & Groseclose Timothy, 2000.
"Corporate PAC Campaign Contributions in Perspective,"
Business and Politics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Milyo, Jeffrey & Primo, David & Groseclose, Timothy, 2000. "Corporate PAC Campaign Contributions in Perspective," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 75-88, April.
- Stephen D. Levitt, 1998. "Are PACs Trying to Influence Politicians or Voters?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Snyder, James M, Jr, 1992. "Long-Term Investing in Politicians; or, Give Early, Give Often," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 15-43, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:84:y:1990:i:03:p:797-820_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- James M. Snyder, 1991. "On Buying Legislatures," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 93-109, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Anderson & Maurizio Zanardi, 2009.
"Political pressure deflection,"
Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 129-150, October.
- Anderson, J.E. & Zanardi, M., 2004. "Political Pressure Deflection," Discussion Paper 2004-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James E. Anderson & Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Political Pressure Deflection," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 594, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Political Pressure Deflection," NBER Working Papers 10439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JamesE. Anderson & Maurizio Zanardi, 2009. "Political pressure deflection," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136351, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- L. Lambertini, 2001. "Dynamic Analysis of an Electoral Campaign," Working Papers 415, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .