Social Security and Retirement in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Diamond, 2004. "Social Security," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Pepermans, G, 1992. "Retirement Decisions in a Discrete Choice Model and Implications for the Government Budget: The Case of Belgium," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 5(3), pages 229-243, August.
- Jean-Philippe Stijns & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounts for Belgium," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 161-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casey B Mulligan, 1999.
"Gerontocracy, Retirement, and Social Security,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
154, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1999. "Gerontocracy, Retirement, and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 7117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1999. "Gerontocracy, retirement, and social security," Economics Working Papers 383, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kevin Milligan & Tammy Schirle, 2008. "Improving the Labour Market Incentives of Canada's Public Pensions," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(3), pages 281-304, September.
- BURGGRAEVE Koen & DU CAJU Philip, "undated". "How Do Reference Values for Wages and Wage Indexing Influence the Impact of Labour Tax Reductions?," EcoMod2003 330700028, EcoMod.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003.
"Social Security, Retirement, and the Single-Mindedness of the Electorate,"
NBER Working Papers
9691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martín, 2003. "Social security, retirement, and the single-mindedness of the electorate," Economics Working Papers 686, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefèbvre & Sergio Perelman & Pierre Pestieau, 2010.
"The Effects of Early Retirement on Youth Unemployment: The Case of Belgium,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 47-76
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Pestieau & Mathieu Lefèbvre & Alain Jousten & Sergio Perelman, 2008. "The Effects of Early Retirement on Youth Unemployment; The Case of Belgium," IMF Working Papers 08/30, International Monetary Fund.
- JOUSTEN, Alain & LEFEBVRE, Mathieu & PERELMAN, Sergio & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "The effects of early retirement on youth unemployment: the case of Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2199, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2000. "Induced Retirement, Social Security, and the Pyramid Mirage," NBER Working Papers 7679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desmet, Raphaël & Jousten, Alain & Perelman, Sergio, 2005.
"The Benefits of Separating Early Retirees from the Unemployed: Simulation Results for Belgian Wage Earners,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1571, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Desmet, Raphael & Jousten, Alain & Perelman, Sergio, 2005. "The Benefits of Separating Early Retirees from the Unemployed: Simulation Results for Belgian Wage Earners," CEPR Discussion Papers 5077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karakaya, Güngör, 2008.
"Early cessation of activity in the labour market: impact of supply and demand factors,"
13390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gungor Karakaya, 2009. "Early cessation of activity in the labour market: impact of supply and demand factors," DULBEA Working Papers 09-04.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2001. "Systèmes de retraite par répartition, mode de calcul des droits à pension et croissance," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 67(4), pages 357-380.
- Axel Borsch-Supan, 1998. "Incentive Effects of Social Security on Labor Force Participation: Evidence in Germany and Across Europe," NBER Working Papers 6780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miles, David K, 2000. "Funded and Unfunded Pensions: Risk, Return and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 2369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luís Eduardo Afonso & Adriana Schor, 2001. "oferta de Trabalho dos Indivíduos com Idade Superior a 50 Anos: Algumas Características da Década de 90," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 092, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Borsch-Supan, Axel, 2000. "Incentive effects of social security on labor force participation: evidence in Germany and across Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 25-49, October.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Kristian Orsini, 2012. "A structural model for early exit of older men in Belgium," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 379-398, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .