Evaluating Trade Reform Using Ex-Post Criteria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1996.
"A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 107-125.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 1991. "A new approach to evaluating trade policy," Working Papers 199105, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J Anderson & J.P. Neary, 1993. "A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0173, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "A New Approach to Evaluating Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E. & Neary, J. Peter, 1992. "A new approach to evaluating trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1022, The World Bank.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1992. "Trade Reform with Quotas, Partial Rent Retention, and Tariffs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Anderson, James E. & Bannister, Geoffrey, 1992. "The trade restrictiveness index : an application to Mexican agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 874, The World Bank.
- J. Peter Neary & James E. Anderson, 1989. "The coefficient of trade utilization : back to the Baldwin Envelope," Working Papers 198905, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- James E. Anderson, 1991. "The Coefficient of Trade Utilization: The Cheese Case," NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Studies of Commercial Policy, pages 221-244 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ju, Jiandong & Krishna, Kala, 2000. "Necessary conditions for welfare improving reforms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 173-178, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .