Reforms in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union in Light of the East Asian Experiences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Spruk, Rok, 2012. "After 20 Years of Status Quo: The Failure of Gradualism in Slovenia’s Post-Socialist Transition," MPRA Paper 36304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence King & Patrick Hamm, 2005. "Privatization and State Capacity in Postcommunist Society," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp806, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Krkoska, Libor, 1999. "A Neoclassical Growth Model Applied to Transition in Central Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 259-280, June.
- Spruk, Rok, 2012. "After 20 years of status quo: the failure of gradualism in Slovenia’s post-socialist transition," MPRA Paper 36268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Brenton & Daniel Gros & Guy Vanadille, 1997. "Output decline and recovery in the transiton economies: causes and social consequences," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(1), pages 113-130, May.
- Patrick Hamm & David Stuckler & Lawrence King, 2006. "Mass Privatization and the Postcommunist Mortality Crisis," Working Papers wp118, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .